Tuesday, July 17, 2007

latest update...17th July

slashmysearch has gone haywire again....glad when this things comes out of the beta stage....still a minor hiccup as it is now nearly slashmysearch 1st Anniversary coming up..(nextmonth) just wish id known about it then...it was only through joining mylot.com that i knew anything about it so obviously it wasnt being marketed to any huge extent...still over 500000 members now and still rising....lots more features to come in the future so keep watching and remember to come back to my blog to check for updates and any new money making ventures that may arise....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must thank you for so lucisly telling about the SMS. I am a member since feb 2007 but my count is only $2.57 update how to increase the earnings to reach the pay put threshhold of $50 asap?
Cchallenge is how to get refferals? I indulged in purchasing some but to no effect they are all inactive
I shall be thankful to you for the help
all the best to you
regards
vpsmalhotra@slashmysearch.com
ps. I am a lso amember of the myot how to increase earnings in both for the time spent commensurately thanks

funnyvid said...

thanks for your enquiry have replied direct as there isnt enough space here

Cheers ....